Premium Black Matte Vinyl Wrap with Air Bubble Free Satin Matt Black Foil Car Wrap Film Vehicle Sticker with different size/Roll
Special Price $15.24
Regular Price: $16.764
Item Type : Stickers
Design: Color Change
Item Diameter : 5 cm
Brand Name : wrasse
Model Name : BE -112
Type Of Sticker : Car Body
Item Width : 5 cm
Item Height : 5 cm
Type: 3 D Carbon Fiber Vinyl
Item Length : 30 cm
Packaging: Comes Packaged
Sticker Placement : The Whole Body
Material Type : PVC
Name: Matte vinyl
Film: 0.15 mm high polymeric PVC film
Liner: 140 gs
Width: 1.52 m
Length: 0.3 m /0.4 m /0.5 m /0.6 m
Out door life : 3-5 years
Material: High polymeric PVC
3D graphic contrast surface : yes
Sticker Placement : Head , Roof , Door , Tail , Internal , The Whole Body
Material Type : High polymeric PVC
Matte Wrap Vinyl
-50°C to +200°C
Mask thickness before embossing
Imported removable glue
Gram weight of release paper
120gsm embossing paper
Thickness of release paper
Stand up against
water, dirt, grease, salt, weak acids oil
Indoor 5-6 years; outdoor: 3-4 years
Die cutting, car decoration, architectural decoration
- Cleaning the surface with rubbing alcohol prior to installing the vinyl will help with adhesion and clean any contaminants that may cause imperfections.Using a heat gun can aid in the installation by making the vinyl more pliable and also help remove wrinklesUsing a soft rubber squeegee will help smooth out bubbles and wrinkles
- You could buy the best heat gun and squeegee in our company
- No pasting in rainy or cloudy weather.No waxing one week before the pasting of the car sticker.No washing in 48hrs after the pasting. If there is crimp or crease or if the temperature is low,
- better blow it with a hair drier first from a certain distance and then to paste.
- The Pyament is Released only after you confirmed the Delivery
- Please pay within 7 days after order placement
- When you place an order, please choose a shipping method and pay for the order including the shipping fee, if any.
- We will ship out your order within 2-3 business days after verificatin of the payment and confirmation of the order.
- We always try our best to ship as fast as we can, in case of any delay, we let you know in advance.
- For clients from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Western Euro, Japan, Singapore with order amount over 250 USD, we will offer fast shipping such as DHL or FedEx with 7-10 days deliver.
- The items price and / or shipping cost does not include any importa taxes, customs fees, brokerage fees, import duties and any other taxes.
- The Buyer is responsible for any import taxes, customs fees, brokerage fees, import duties and any other taxes.
- We do not Guarantee delivery time on all international shipments due to differences in customs vclearing times in individual contries, which may affect how quickly your product is inspected.
- Usually, we write lower value and mark the products as "Gifts" or "Sample" to help you avoid or lower the tax fee.
- If you need full value on the shipping bill or invoice, plesae let us know when placing order.
- After sending out package, tracking number would be offered, so you could know where you package is.
- When received package damaged during shipping, or wrong rolls, we would like to resend new and correct product to you for free.
- Discount is always available for returning customers.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions about Carbon Wrap
Q. What are the benefits of vehicle wrapping?
A: Vehicle wrapping vinyl can be easily removed so that when you want to sell your vehicle you can simply restore it to its original color without losing value.
The main reason people have their vehicles wrapped is because they would like to keep their car but want a different color.
Q: How much does vehicle wrapping cost?
A: The cost depends on the size of vehicle being wrapped but for an average size car it is very less as compared to re-spray
Q: Is the vehicle wrap easy to remove?
A: Yes. The vehicle wrapping films are of high quality adhesives and can be easily removed within 5 years of the wrap being installed.
Q: Do I have to pay someone to remove the wrap?
A: No. It?s just simple instructions for removing the graphics yourself.
Q: Will vehicle wrapping damage the vehicle?
A: Applying specialist vehicle wrapping film to your vehicle will not damage your paintwork. However If you already have stone chips, abrasions or rust patches on your paintwork it?s important to remember that when the vinyl is removed it may pull loose paint off with it.
Q: Can I choose to wrap just part of my vehicle?
A: Vehicle wrapping is most effective when the whole vehicle is covered in a complete design, but you can chose to wrap just part of the vehicle, such as the rear doors or side panels.