48 Piece/12 Bags Far IR Treatment Porous Chinese Medical Plaster Tiger Pain Shoulder Patch Relief Spondylosi Health Care Product
Far-infrared anti-inflammatory analgesic paste patch pain release Relaxing massage plasters
Structure and Material:?Consist of far IR ceramic powder, medical PSA, non-woven, release paper etc.
Far IR emission wavelength is 8um-15um.
Main function:White plaster, relatively large viscosity, plaster out of holes, more moderate. Long warm-up time. this product has a warm the meridians, expelling the wind and cold, promoting blood circulation and relieving pain of efficacy.
Scope of application:applicable to by wind , cold, wet, the neck, shoulder, caused by the evil of the waist, legs and other joint and a a variety of pain caused by soft tissue contusion.
Method of use:extermal use, directly attached to the affected area, each day one.
Note:pregnant women, have spontaneous bleeding or bleeding after injury , allergic to zinc ?oxide, pain local skin trauma, infection and ulcer were banned.
Period of validity:two years.
1. Adults and children above 12 years old: Apply to the effected area as needed, not more than 3 times daily for 7 days.
2. Children under 12 years old: consult a doctor.
3. Clean and dry the effected area.
4. Remove from the backing film and apply, remove from the skin after at most 8 hours' application.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
1. Rash, ache or excessive skin irritation occurs.
2. Conditions worsen.
3. Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occour again within a few days.
How to Use:
1. Wash your hands before applying the patch.
2. Clean and dry the affected area.
3. Bend the patch and remove the film to expose the adhesive side.
4. Apply the adhesive side directly on the skin in the affected area.
5. Only use one patch to the affected area, the patch can last up to 8-12 hours.
7. Wash your hands after removing the patch.
8. If the pain is persistent 8-12 hours after the first patch and the second patch may be applied.
9. Please remove the first patch before applying a new one.
10.?8-12 Hours for each time, 4-5 times per week.